Candidates should be able to legally work in Canada, and willing to work overseas (North Africa) in a multi-disciplinary team. The job is for a leading supplier of oilfield services and technology.
- Bachelors degree in Geoscience or Geological Engineering;
- 5+ years of experience in formation evaluation;
- Recent operator experience as a petrophysicist, geologist or logging engineer;
- Be knowledgeable in reservoir performance, and development planning;
- In depth knowledge of petrophysical software tools;
- Hands-on knowledge or reservoir characterization and/or reservoir engineering;
- Excellent communication skills, good command of written and spoken English;
- Able to work in a team and independently.
Interested candidates should send resumes and references to:
Please quote job reference 201309PTR
Closing date: January 31, 2014
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to telephone inquires about the status of your application.